As women of NBC, we are striving to be women that are...
W- Worshipping our Savior
- In Rom. 12:1, Paul reminds us of our “reasonable service” or worship. Worship as seen in the New Testament encompasses all of life, not just what we do on Sundays.
O- Open to His Word
- Ps. 19:7-11 reminds us how powerful God’s Word is and what It can do in our lives as we open it. Don’t just open the Bible ladies, be open TO what the Scripture has to say, be ready and willing to change as the Holy Spirit speaks to you. Allow God’s Word to change you from the inside out.
M- Ministering to Others
- I Pet. 4:10-11 says it beautifully, our ministering comes from the ability that God gives to us. Ladies, we don’t minister for others, we minister for God to others. May we never loose sight of why we minister in the first place.
E- Evangelizing the Lost
- Not only are we commanded to carry out the Great Commission (Mt. 28:19-20), but the Scriptures tell us in Prov. 11:30, “...he that winneth souls is wise.” Don't you want to be considered wise according to the Scriptures?
N- Nurturing Discipleship
- When we combine the definition of nurture with the purpose of discipleship, we can understand that nurturing discipleship is supporting and encouraging other believers as you both live as disciples of Christ ever maturing in your faith. God created us as relational beings. He did not call us to walk the Christian life alone. We are to walk alongside one another, encourage one another, and speak Truth into one another's lives. I Cor. 12, Eph. 4, and Heb. 10 beautifully encourage and speak to living together “discipleship” within the body of Christ.
Worshipping our Savior
Open to His Word
Ministering to Others
Evangelizing the Lost
If you have any questions regarding the Ladies' ministry of NBC, please see Allie Stewart.
To see upcoming dates for "Women of the Word" and other ladies' activities please view our upcoming events below.